Creating credentials is where the Education Design Lab shines. They do innovative design better than anyone out there.
The Lab’s 21st Century Skills Micro-credentials: Become a Facilitator
Issuing the Lab’s 21st Century Skills Micro-credentials requires the completion of our facilitator training. It is a self-paced, online learning experience, approximately 4-6 hours in duration. It is a community experience with facilitators-in-training (i.e., colleagues) around the world. This training addresses many of the common questions associated with the Lab’s micro-credentials and provides a consistent approach to their implementation.The Lab’s 21st Century Skills Micro-credentials
By participating in the facilitator badge-earning process, you’ll be able to:
- Apply 21st century skills in a scenario or context related to your field of work
- Learn best practices on integrating the Lab’s 21st century skills content into your program
- Utilize the Lab’s Proving Ground rubrics to give learners quality feedback
- Attach evidence to an individual’s micro-credential(s) in the platform of your choice
- Provide direction to learners on how to claim and share their micro-credential
- Develop a narrative on the value of digital micro-credentials as a worthy strategy
Upon successful completion, learners are awarded a 21st Century Skills Facilitator credential, issued by Education Design Lab. New cohorts of the Facilitator Badge begin monthly.