Training for Human-centered Design and Change Management
We offer a four-part design process, or targeted projects via immersive sprints and workshops, to train teams on key competencies, such as user-centered research, rapid prototyping, and pilots toward impact. We co-design campus innovation labs, diagnose innovation capacity and readiness, and facilitate change management workshops that equip institutional staff with a human-centered and learner-centered design process.
- How might community colleges dramatically improve completion rates for single mothers by intentionally addressing the unique needs of this population?Read More
- How might our institutions provide intentional and sustainable pathways to build 21st century competencies and help our students find meaningful employment in their desired career field?Read More
- Wellspring, a multi-phase project sponsored and led by IMS Global Learning Consortium, is focused on advancing the education-to-employment digital ecosystem by improving the information flow between candidates' competency-based learner records and employers' skills-based talent systems…Read More
- The Academy, a partnership between Arizona State University and Georgetown University, is a premier training ground for those who aspire to senior leadership positions in higher education. The eight-month, design-based program focuses on bringing ideas…Read More
- How can growth-oriented public universities develop operating models that capitalize on advances in teaching and learning to expand capacity to serve and graduate more students of color and high-need students? Archived Project from 2015-16Read More
- Crowdsourcing the Needs of GenXYZ Learners in a Rapidly Changing Higher Education Environment Archived Project from 2016Read More