Thank you for signing up to receive the free badge toolkit.
Welcome to the Education Design Lab’s 21st Century Skills badges community of practice! We're excited to have you on board. Please do read (and let us know you agree with) our community requirements by checking the box and registering for an account.
By submitting this form, and using these badges, curriculum and assessments, you are making the following commitments:
- Contribute to our collective knowledge of this work by sharing experiences, stories and key outcomes with the Lab and other members of the community
You shall maintain (and not alter) the key pillars and components of the badges framework, including:
- Badge definitions
- Digital Badge competency and value statements
- “Core four” sub-competencies, sub-competency definitions and value statements
- Learning outcomes that map to the sub-competencies of the Digital Badges
- Questions/content on the Checkster 360 assessment
- In your implementation of the Digital Badges, try to live up to the original design criteria crafted by our partners: Rigorous, Portable, Transparent, Assessable, and Machine-readable.
- Adhere to these following restrictions:
- Non-Commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes. Non-commercial means not primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or monetary compensation
- Attribution: We ask that you attribute the origin of the badges to the Education Design Lab, though not in any way suggesting the Lab endorses you or use of the work
- Derivative works: Feel free to modify or add to the library of curriculum, assessments and rubrics that make up our 21st Century Skills badges.
- Promote and evangelize the work! The Lab’s mission is to improve the careers and lives of underserved learners enrolled in post-secondary education. We believe emphatically that a focus on 21st C Skills moves the needle for non-networked learners. We want to spread the word, learn more and build a movement.